Even the smartest strategies can fall flat in execution. The reason is simple; execution is a minefield. The clean and elegant logic of strategy gets dirty in the real world. Agendas compete. Priorities clash. Decisions stall. Communication breaks down. Timelines get blown. It’s never a question of if these problems will happen; it’s a question of when and to what degree. We help senior leadership teams navigate the minefield.
Common situations in which we’re engaged:
- Getting a broad cross-section of stakeholders aligned on realistic timelines and goals
- Setting up structures and processes for a senior team to hold organizational leaders accountable without micromanaging them
- Improving communication throughout the execution process
How we work:
- Review current project plans to assess execution risk
- Assist project teams in setting up processes to mitigate risks
- Empower senior leaders to productively delegate and hold teams accountable
Example case studies
How Effective is Your Senior Team?
Answer these 9-questions to get an indication. Results will show up immediately on screen.