Senior teams have a tough task these days. Technology is disrupting, expectations are shifting, and markets are transforming. Right answers don’t stay right for long. That means how a senior team works together is more indicative of success than any specific choice they make. Effective teams are flexible, fast-learning, high-trust, willing-to-risk, OK-to-fail, and exceptional at communication. We help you get there.
Common situations in which we’re engaged
- Team processes and norms are weak resulting in poor dialogue and decision making
- Trust on a team is low and relationships feel strained
- Conflict is undermining a team’s ability to effectively lead
- New members are joining the team and the group wants to accelerate team formation
How we work
- Team assessment (interviews, surveys, observation)
- Facilitate team meetings and offsites using live business issues
- Cultivate processes and norms to support a team’s vision and goals
- Individual coaching to strengthen personal leadership
Example case studies
How Effective is Your Senior Team?
Answer these 9-questions to get an indication. Results will show up immediately on screen.