Pause, Reconnect, Realign and Reenergize
Covid has stressed employees and relationships on many levels. Come Together is a one-day virtual retreat designed to reconnect and re-energize your team.
The types of questions the session can help you answer:
- Are we supporting each other and our employees effectively?
- Are we putting our energy in the right places?
- What risks do we need to better manage?
- What opportunities should we be more proactively pursuing?
- And perhaps, most importantly, how do we keep our relationships strong?
Open, informal, yet structured this one-day session is for teams of 5-15 people. It provides a pause amidst the dynamic and transactional nature of your current day-to-day life to consider the above questions together.
- Interview team members and do team assessment
- Produce insight report
- Review/discuss current state and desired future
- Design day around highest-value conversations
- 4-6 hours online with mix of large group and breakout sessions
- Outputs of key planning discussions and next steps
- Follow up meeting with relevant team members on next steps
Ideal Group Characteristics
- Intact team of senior leaders and managers
- 5-15 participants (larger groups can work with a narrower agenda)
“This exercise was the dynamite needed to open the dam. The response from people has been truly amazing. I am super energized to move forward with this team. We are starting a new team today.”
— Head of Investment Operations, University Endowment
“Doug is the real deal. Our organization has worked with many business/team consultants and Doug is a standout. He brings something truly unique: deep intelligence and insight coupled with straight talk and passion for getting the most out of the market and each other. I always leave meetings and conversations with Doug with new understandings and increased drive to take risk and make the important stuff happen.”
— Senior Vice President, International Consulting Firm