Executive coaching is an opportunity for a leader to step back and take stock of his/her strengths and areas for development. Sometimes the focus is on improving a specific skill. More often it’s on developing broad mindsets and behaviors needed to evolve from an effective technical contributor to an effective strategic leader. The process can vary in length but is often 6-12 months.
Common situations in which we’re engaged
- A leader is taking on a larger role with increased responsibility
- A leader is struggling to get the best out of his/her team
- A certain behavior is holding back an otherwise strong leader from taking the next step in his/her career
How we work
- Discovery process to better understand strategic and organization context
- Leadership assessment, usually interview-based 360, to clarify developmental areas
- Support leader to share feedback with those who provided it to open lines of communication
- Open, flexible, and regular conversations between coach and coachee focused on strategies to best address development areas
- Assess progress and next steps
Example case studies
How Effective is Your Senior Team?
Answer these 9-questions to get an indication. Results will show up immediately on screen.