Executive teams have a tough task these days. Technology is disrupting, expectations are shifting, and markets are transforming. Right answers don’t stay right for long. That means how an executive team works together is more indicative of success than any specific choice they make. Effective teams are flexible, fast-learning, high-trust, willing-to-risk, OK-to-fail, and exceptional at communication. We help you get there.
Common situations in which we’re engaged
- Team processes and norms are weak resulting in poor dialogue and decision making
- Trust on a team is low and relationships feel strained
- Conflict is undermining a team’s ability to effectively get aligned and lead
- New members are joining the team and the group wants to accelerate team formation
How we work
- Team assessment (interviews, surveys, observation)
- Facilitate team meetings and offsites using live business issues
- Cultivate processes and norms to support a team’s vision and goals
- Individual coaching to strengthen personal leadership
Example case studies
How Effective is Your Senior Team?
Answer these 9-questions to get an indication. Results will show up immediately on screen.